This past weekend we were able to take a trip to St.George. It was kind of a last minute decision and I think for some reason that helped me not be so stressed out about traveling with Wren. We ended up just going with the flow the whole time. I wish I would have been able to see more of my friends, but the time spent with my family was priceless. I am trying to soak up every minute with them. Layne and I have been talking a lot lately about how Arizona may be the closest place we live to Utah in a very long time.
After seeing my family for most of Friday I met up with Kelcy and little Mace at the splash pad. Words cannot express the kind of friend Kelcy has been to me. We have been through it all together when it comes to motherhood. We use to text ALL night long when we had little newborns, and we still talk everyday about the joys and hardships of being a mom. I was so happy to see her! Wren loved the splash pad. We had quite the crowd of kids just loving on Wren and Mace.
 |
| beautiful little smile |
 |
| Wren just started to sit up on her own! |
 |
| My lulu lemon wishlist item..... |
 |
Love these little doggies!
Saturday night we headed up to Zion to eat at the famous Oscar's. It was delicious and Wren was so well behaved the whole time. I love Zion. I love living in the mountains but I will always be a true desert rat. There is nothing more calming to me than the red rocks of Southern Utah. It is God's country to me! I'm a little bit of a hippie....
Wren has been eating a few more solids, but it was not until this last week that she really started to get interested. Today we tried Broccoli, mixed with pears and peas. She loved it! We have started to do a little more of the self guided feeding by just letting her gnaw on food that we are eating. So far she has liked it. Hoping to most more eating pictures soon !
|
No comments:
Post a Comment