Layne and I have been married for one year! It is crazy how fast time has flown.I have learned a lot this past year, and I am grateful for how much I have grown. I am so lucky to be married to Layne. We have a new adventure everyday! Here are just a few things I love about Layne:
strong testimony
he loves the outdoors
looks good in winter sweaters
will actually wear the winter sweaters I buy him
can bargain shop like no one else I know
looks good in short shorts
AMAZING runner! (did 18 miles the other day)
supportive
kind
loves to meet new people
handsome
smart
loves to study
reminds me everyday of all the blessings I have
PATIENT WITH ME
Encouraging
loves Harry Potter
manages all our finances!
loves to be with little kids
great cook
very organized and clean (even more so than me sometimes, which makes me laugh)
understands my family
loves to go to the temple
good "fix it man"
pushes me to limits I never though I could reach ( like running seven miles today, and loved every minute of it)
teachers me stuff about business
his little girl laugh
the little wrinkles on his forehead
he never gives up on anything
he smells so good
I could go on an on.
Monday, September 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment